Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Why should we start investing ASAP?

In financial world there is a terminology called "Time value of money" and the magic word "Compounding"

What does that mean?

That today's rupee that you have in hand is worth more than what you are going to get after two years.

Meaning?

We can invest what we have today and earn more returns than the money that we are going to get after x years.

So every amount that you invest today is going to fetch you more later.

Rs.1000 invested every month will fetch you more returns than the same amount that you are going to invest after a year.

For ex: Rs.1000 invested for a period of 2 years at a nominal interest of 12% will give you Rs.27065

But if you are going to delay by 6 months then the return is 19713 rs.

So every delay is going to give you less returns


1 comment:

  1. Have you gotten your financial freedom yet? if not get intouch with mr pedro loans offer at 3% rate in return, Mr pedro granted me a loan when my bank couldn't granted my loan when my business was going down due to financial crisis on covid-19 then I begin searching online that how I came across Pedro loan offer which I applied and to my surprise My loan was granted successfully.Contact  pedroloanss@gmail.com  for business loans,personal loans,car loans,home loans,sbl.

    ReplyDelete